GOLDEN HORN TOUR
Learn the story of the thousand year Byzantine Empire which ruled the city. See the most amazing mosaics of Church of the Chora near by Golden Horn. The church of the Chora Monastery, Later Kariye Mosque and now a museum. Perhaps it is the most impressive historical architecture which gives you three dimensional adventure. It was rebuilt 1316-1321 under the support of Thedore Metochites, an important politician and intellectual. Above all you will see breath-taking frescos and mosaics inside. Then visit the splendid loneliness in the chapel of Pammakaristos (Fethiye Cami). Moreover, Iron Church is very interesting structure. There are so many things to see on Golden Horn.
- Sights to see: Spice Market, Zeyrek Mosque Ecumenichal Orthodox Patriciate, Iron Church, Chora Museum and Byzantine City Walls
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Included: Private Professional Guide %100 dedicated to you and your party!
- Excluded: Museum fees, lunch
- Available: Everyday From EUR 150 for 2 participants (additional person EUR 20)
- Meet your private local guide at your hotel lobby for Golden Horn Tour