Turkey’s 6 Days Private Tour
BookMeGuide.com is operated by Transbalkan Travel Ltd. (License no: A-776)
We offer private tours in Turkey with local tour guides. Also, we can also customize an excellent itinerary for you depending on your interests. We are happy to arrange your Turkey’s 6 Days Private Tour on the most comfortable way to explore Turkey. Moreover, it is our aim to focus on private tours in Turkey with a high level service and all fairly priced travel experiences. Explore Turkey’s significant sights with comfort and high level service with our private tours in Turkey.
Turkey’s 6 Days Private Tour
- Day 1 ISTANBUL: Arrive in Istanbul. Transfer to hotel. Rest of the day and evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Istanbul
- Day 2 ISTANBUL: In the morning of Turkey’s 6 Days Private Tour, drive to the old town. This tour will give you the opportunity to see one of the most remarkable sights of Istanbul. First, visit the monumental Hippodrome. Then, see the Blue Mosque with its unique glowing blue tiles. Afterwards, visit the Hagia Sophia, as a structure alone, Hagia Sophia for a thousand years the biggest on earth. As well as, Hagia Sophia was used as a church for 916 years and as a mosque for 481 years. Even this justifies a trip to Istanbul. Basilica Cistern. After lunch, tour to the Topkapi Palace and Harem Apartments. Topkapi Palace was first official imperial residence of the Sultans during the Ottoman period. See the Grand Bazaar and Spice Market. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
- Day 3 ISTANBUL – IZMIR – EPHESUS: Transfer to airport early in the morning for Izmir flight. Transfer to Ephesus. In the first place your stop will be the ruins of Temple of Artemis, one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world. Afterwards, continue to the mountain where Virgin Mary is believed to spent her 9 years. Visit the Basilica of St. John’s, his tomb and the House of Virgin Mary. After 30 minutes visit to the House of Mary, drive to ancient city of Ephesus. Enjoy lunch in the afternoon. Continue your Ephesus tour with its legendary marble streets, the magnificent Amphitheatre, Hadrian Temple and Celsus library in the afternoon. Reach Kusadasi for Dinner. In the evening, stroll through the shops and stay overnight in Kusadasi.
- Day 4 KUSADASI – PAMUKKALE- BERGAMA: in day-04 of Turkey’s 6 Days Private Tour, After leaving from Kusadasi, drive about 3 hours. Enter the site from North Gate and walk through the Ancient Cemetery. So far some of the Italian archaeologists excavated over 1200 tombs in the area. The total number is expected to exceed 3000. As a matter of fact, there is nowhere on earth that you can see such an enormous ancient cemetery. Afterwards, see the Roman Bath, walk through Domitian Gate, Frantinus Avenue to see the other remains. View the huge Roman Theater having a capacity of about 10000. Then, walk on the calcium deposit terraces of Pamukkale. Enjoy the lovely views. The water temperature is 32 degrees. For the ones interested there is an opportunity to swim at the ancient pools of Cleopatra. Drive to Bergama to stay overnight.
- Day 5 BERGAMA (PERGAMON) – IZMIR – ISTANBUL: In day-05 of Turkey’s 6 Days Private Tour, Depart from your hotel for the ancient city of Pergamon which mentioned in the book of revelation in the New Testament among the seven churches of Asia minor. The city was known as the city where the throne of Satan is located. In the first place, visit Acropolis and Asklepion, the ancient famous hospital. Afterwards, lunch and then drive to Izmir, the third largest city of Turkey. Known as Smyrna in the biblical times. Visit the remains of Ancient Agora in Smyrna. From ancient Smyrna there is not much left. The ruins of the ancient city are under the modern buildings. Smyrna is mentioned in the Book of Revelation known as the city of prosecution. So, this is the last attractive place on this private tour of Turkey. You will be dropped off to Izmir airport for your Istanbul flight. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
- Day 6 ISTANBUL: Transfer to Airport for departure flight home.
For pricing please contact us.
The price of Turkey’s 6 Days Private Tour includes:
- State licensed, excellent local tour guides
- Pick up and drop off from/to Hotel / Airport.
- Transportation with Mercedes V-class minivan
- Parking costs to the sites
- Service charges
The price of Turkey’s 6 Days Private Tour does not include:
- Entrance costs to the sites
- Drinks during lunches