GALATA PERA TOUR
BookMeGuide.com is operated by Transbalkan Travel Ltd. (License no: A-776)
√ Socially distanced walking tour
Due to the Pandemic, your health care safety is our number one priority. Turkey’s tourism industry has taken advancements to protect health and safety standards, social distancing rules and avoid overcrowds. Despite the pandemic, Turkey’s historic treasures will be safe to visit this year.
The modern name for the area around Taksim is Beyoglu. However, in Ottoman times it was known as Pera. Most of the Europeans and many of the Christian minorities resided in this part of Istanbul. After a brief tour to the North of Taksim, the itinerary proceeds from there along Istiklal street, the Old Grand Rue de Pera, continuing as far as Tunnel, named after the underground funicular railway that goes down to the vicinity of the Galata Bridge.
On this particular Galata Pera tour, explore one of the highest and oldest medieval towers of Istanbul. Furthermore, you will have one of the best panaromic views of the old city. Also, stroll along with the Istiklal Avenue and discover the historical passages. Moreover, you will see Pera district. Another reason for Istanbul’s design boutiques, antique shops, cafes, and the bohemian life of Istanbul.
What is included in this Galata Pera Tour?
- Sights to see: BookMeGuide walking tour will take you to the shopping areas of the new part of the city. You will see the back streets of the Beyoglu area, Galata Tower, Istiklal Avenue, Cihangir District and Cukurcuma Antique places
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Included: Private Professional Guide %100 dedicated to you and your party!
- Excluded: Admissions and transportation
- Available: Every day. Starting From EUR 79 per person (2 participants needed) additional person EUR 20.
- Meet your private local guide at your hotel lobby for Galata Pera Tour